At 9/27/00 2:41 PM, Steve Wargo increased the world's knowledge by typing:

>I have a simple question...where can I buy an in-dash MD player for my car?
>Do I have to special order them? It certainly seems no stores carry them..

You may have to. My local high-end audio store now only carries one or
two units, but they will special order others if you ask them to. Last
year they carried 5 units.

 Ed "What the" Heckman                             [EMAIL PROTECTED]