Steve Wargo wrote:

> I have a simple question...where can I buy an in-dash MD player for my car?
> Do I have to special order them? It certainly seems no stores carry them..

Least expensive place, I believe is http://www.carmedia1.com.  They've
raised their prices in the last year though.  You might also want to
check http://www.autotoys.com.

You'll get the best service if you buy from http://www.crutchfield.com
(i.e. free return shipping, free wiring diagrams, etc).  Just be aware
that you'll be paying a premium to get this kind of service.

And YES, you probably won't find MD car decks locally unless you live in
a big city.

Shawn