In a message dated 9/27/00 8:21:30 AM Central Daylight Time,
[EMAIL PROTECTED] writes:

/|\/|\ Here in the U.S., there are very few MD boomboxes available (maybe
three of four models, all AC-powered, and
 extremely difficult to find). /|\/|\

  This bugs me too! :/

  I get to have a radio at work and I looked all over for an MD boombox, and
the only one I found was the one at Minidisco's website. It was out of my
price range. I wound up settling for a JVC Kaboom box with its aux input, and
carrying my portable with me... Quite a hassle! MD in a boombox is just
like... SO logical yet there isn't a good inexpensive unit out there yet. :(

~Zach
<A HREF="http://members.aol.com/zachr330">The Cutting Edge of Nothing
Significant</A>