It's not advertising from me...

It's only deals from other place I found for the MD Community...

If you don't want any message from me, it's ok but when I try to help the MD
Community I think it's right.

The 3 Messages :

1- Information on a Sharp Stereo System sold on Etown (we have nothing to do
with Etown). I gave the information to let all users and members be able to
buy this unit for a very good price.

2- Information on a portable recorder player Sharp MS-722 sold on Etown.
(again we have nothing to do with Etown, they don't pay me, it was only
Information Purpose)

These 2 messages were sent because we received a message to promote the Sony
MZR-37 from Buy.com and yesterday, I told the truth about this deal... We
also receive from the MD Community Page the information for the MZR-37 unit
available on Mercata.com for only $127 (less 20% if you're new member). I
thought it was a good idea to let our community know about great price and
deal over the internet (NOT FROM ME !)

3- Someone ask some question about the Xitel MD Port. I gave the information
and since we will sell these MD Port real soon, I just told everyone that we
wil have them in stock for the same price or lower since our customers will
be able to use coupons and have free shipping. This was not a message to
advertise, but first to bring help to a user from this list.

So, Maybe Chris, you will never see this message, but if you have a problem
with me, even when I don't advertise my store, I think you did the good
choice, simply delete my messages...

I did this only to HELP... And there was no advertising or coupons or SPAM
(as some of your friend and yourself used to say all the time). By the way,
do you know what is really a spam on this list ? It's all the messages that
everyone send to repeat the same thing ! And a lot of time, you're complety
false... Like this time !

Before write wrong accusations or facts against someone, please verify...

Regards.

Pierre - www.kheopsminidisc.com

<<I thought you had got the message that we didn't want lots of advertising
e-mails peter. Toady I have already recieved 3.

I have now set up a filter to delete all mails from you.

Chris>>