From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of las
Sent:   Tuesday, 10 October 2000 1:07
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MD: ATRAC-R

Tony Antoniou wrote:

> So what is HiFi? Whatever appears to be of greatest fidelity to the
> individual. THAT is HiFi. There is no ultimate answer.

Tony, this is one time that I have to disagree with you.  It is only
semantics
but your statement is incorrect.  Don't confuse the terms fidelity and
better.
Fidelity is an objective term.  It means faithfulness.  Which means that the
what
you hear is as close to the original as possible.  It is true or "faithful"
it.

Better is a subjective term.  It can be what ever the individual wants it to
be.

Larry