Leon writes:

<< I've gone back to my SP equipments frequently, because I don't perceive LP2
 to be as full-bodied as SP. >>

Agreed.  SP is not as rich.  In the office, or on an airplane (even with
noise suppresion devices like Etymotic earphones) when it is essentially
background music, one is not paying enough attention to notice or care.  I
think that is different to "caring about sound quality".  I love high quality
sound reproduction.  However, in my lifestyle, the amount of time I can
devote to critical listening is limited.  If the kids aren't making noise, my
wife wants to talk or if I'm alone, the dog is barking at horses walking by
the front window :)

Regards,

Leland