From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On
Behalf Of Matt Wall
Sent: Wednesday, November 01, 2000 2:04 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: 722 problem

i dont have a 722, but what i can say is that i found in a neat little
sports store around where i live (mc sports or something like that) a
neoprene armband case for small walkman's that fit perfect on my sony r55.
i've found it hardly ever skips on my upper arm, but when i have it on a
belt thingy or any other place it skips.