=== The original message was multipart MIME            ===
 === All non-text parts (attachments) have been removed ===

Today, the best shock protection for jogging would be to use MDLP.  The LP2
or LP4 modes double and quadruple the shock resistance time respectively.  My
R-90 has skipped (in very few instances) but my R-900 in LP2 mode never has.
For jogging, LP4 would be good enough fidelity, since the wind noise and
jarring would prevent hearing any detail in the sound anyway.  This gives you
160 seconds anti skip.

Regards,

Leland

 === MIME part removed : text/html; ===