From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of Matt Wall
Sent:   Tuesday, 31 October 2000 2:22
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        Re: MD: sony car decks

ok, well then next question people.  Looking for a car md deck, which one
should i really look into.  looks like most sony decks are having probs.
should i look into pioneer premiere md decks? eclipse? or someone else?  or
does the sony minidisc changer not get the errors.  any help with these
questions would be greatly appreciated.

thank
matt