I agreed! EZCD Creator isn't the best one. I used Nero before. Got into so
many troubles. can't boot up. I have to unplug my Hitachi DVD drive.
Otherwise, Windows won't start. And then, it has conflict with my USB
Compact Flash card reader. Yeah, I know it's good to use Nero (especially
making BACKUP copies of the Sony Playstation CD you purchased).

I also used WinOnCD. I thought it was a great software. I burned a lot of
Video CD. I thought they are fine. Later on, all the video files it
generated are corrupted! and I deleted the source file already. sucks!

DirectCD is also another piece of Junk. very unreliable.

I think we're really off topic :) sorry folks.