I am looking to buy a new stereo system. I want a multi-CD changer
(3+), integrated minidisc and a radio tuner. I would also like an
optical out, (in case I ever get round to buying an MDLP portable). I
like my music loud, so speakers need to be 50 watts+. I do not need a
tape deck. I would like the sytem to be relatively stylish -
preferably in matt silver.
        Does anyone have any suggestions for systems which fit all / most of
the above specs. Bare in mind that I am in the UK, so  Japan / US
only models would probably be prohibitively epxensive to ship. I
looking to spend less than 400 UK pounds.
        Cheers.
        Robin.