I'm considering the purchase of a Sony 9000 ES Progressive Scan DVD
Player. As a bonus, it also plays SACD. Titles available in SACD are few
and far between and seem to mirror the same (Sony titles only) that were
initally available on prerecorded MD: Bangles Greatest Hits, Cyndi
Lauper-She's So Unusual, etc. They sell for about $30 each. Question:
what is the difference in sound quality and why should anybody in the
general public give a flying f**king rhinos ass? I have sincere doubts
anybody will ever give a s**t about DVD-Audio, let alone SACD.