Hi,

I have a Hoontech SB DB III connected to my SB Live
Platinum.  From that I have a TOSLink optical audio
cable connected to the optical in on my Sony MDS-SD1
home minidisc deck.

I can not figure out how to get the MDS-SD1 to
"sync" record. Currently, it only starts recording
when I physically press the record button (on the
MDS-SD1), and only stops when I press the stop button
(on the MDS-SD1).

Track marks *are* inserted using the 2-second Winamp
plugin.

So to record now I have to have to start the audio
on my computer, then press record on the MDS-SD1, then
wait around and press the stop button on the MDS-SD1
when the audio is done.

Is it possible to "sync" record with my setup?  So
that the MDS-SD1 automatically starts recording when
I start playing music on my computer and stops
recording when I stop playing music on my computer?

Thanks,
Mo

=====
Get the web on your handheld or cellphone for free!
http://www.avantgo.com/