I cannot find ANYWHERE in the UK (either on the web, or on the high
street) which sells earbuds above 20 UK pounds. (although I know that
Index does do the Sony 268s for £35 - this is the exception). There
are plenty of places doing big, expensive *head-phones*, but no where
with ear-buds. I'm thinking of spending around 50 UK pounds. Does
anyone know of anywhere with a decent range? I *was* thinking of
simply ordering them from a US site, but the shipping appears to make
them prohibitively expensive (although again, if anyone knows of
anywhere which will *cheaply* ship to the UK, please give me the
URL).
        Cheers
        Robin.