Hi,

Does anyone know where or how I can get replacement screws for my Sharp
MD MS 722 body? One of the ones on the side (near the wrist strap
holder) seems to have fallen out and the unit's case is now squeezable.
Great for toilet paper, bad for MD recorders!

Please don't tell me to check my local hardware store... that's what I'm
trying to avoid as they will just hack it with a missized screw or
something to that affect to "make it work". I want to know if there is
there an official source for this sort of thing.

Thanks!
charlie