Has anyone had any experiance with the Roland UA 30 sound card?

http://edirol.plands.com/shop/prod-gateway.ddp?itemcode=362166
http://www.allusb.com/products/P10880.html
http://www.cdbm.com/cdbx/cdbx.cgi?product=hw032&cart_id=2833959_29958

--
Jim Coon
Not just another pretty mandolin picker.

My first web page

http://www.tir.com/~liteways