Hello fellow MiniDisc users,

  how  does  $300.00  US  sound  for a Sony MZ-R90 Tourist model? I am
thinking  on  selling  mine.  It includes everything the tourist model
has,  as the international power adapter, and I do not know what would
be  a good price to ask for it. (I mean, a price for which I will find
a  purchaser).  It  is  of  course  in  mind condition, and I keep the
original box.

--
Best regards,
 Javier Marcet                     mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]

 I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats look down on us. Pigs treat
 us as equals.
 -- Winston Churchill