Steve Corey wrote,

| I only object when someone says that MD is high quality recording, when it
| is middle quality recording.

That's a subjective call, based on what scale one uses and where one draws
the demarcations.  MD is not maximum quality nor top quality, because ATRAC
is lossy.  But "high" or "middle" or even "low" is a personal judgment.

Steve, you have every right to disagree with someone says that MD is high-
quality recording, because it's a matter of opinion and your opinion differs.
But in my view the concept of objecting doesn't apply.