All my McIntosh components are THX approved; however, a not too inexpensive
THX module is required to be incorporated into the Control Preamplifier in
order to complete the design and quality control for theatre sound
reproduction. I have  yet to purchase and have this module installed, so can
anyone here state whether or not this is being "penny wise, pound foolish",
if you get my drift ? Thanks.