> This is so bloody ridiculous!! MD is far better than CD-R or CD-RW!

>Sorry. But here I cannot agree with you. How can a data compressed format
>possibly be superior to a properly dithered uncompressed digital recording?
>This statement just doesn't make sense.

    Jeez. Why do I feel the need to defend myself? I dunno. I obviously
didn't intend to compare CD sound quality to MD. There is an obvious
difference to me (especially in my Classical recordings..)  What I was
referring to was the ease of use: (ie when you want to create an audio CD,
you have to dump all the music onto the computer (unless you have a CD-R
audio deck) - after copying all the music onto the computer, you start the
software, arrange the disc and finally burn the bloody thing... What a long
and tedious process!! It's so much easier to simply dump your favorite music
onto a MD -- one step!)
    My statement (when you read it in the proper context) was OBVIOUSLY not
a comparison of audio quality, but ease-of-use. Please don't jump on a
statement just to blurt out a statement containing information we all
already know.

Thanks
Don