Hi,
         I have the Xitel DG1 and I'm quite pleased with it as far as audio
quality goes (and no, it doesn't quite equal CD quality, but let's not go
there).  It's much better than my previous mp3 solution (analog from a
cheap Yamaha sound card).

         I do have a question about the DG1.  When I record onto my Sharp
722 portable, I get a DIN Unlock until after the first few seconds of the
song.  Then the 722 kicks in and I get the rest of the song.  Then, the
next song on my playlist has the same problem.  Does anyone know how to
work around this with WinAmp, Musicmatch Jukebox, or any other
program?  Your help would be greatly appreciated.  Also, I have a Sharp
MD-X5, but I would need a different Optical cable to use it.  Would the X5
do the job?

Thanks in advance for your help.