Mike Burger wrote,

| But is that really news?  It was IBM Germany, after all.

Apparently some of it started, or may have started, while there as yet was no
autonomous IBM Germany, before Hitler nationalized foreign corporations' ope-
rations there.

In any case, revenues of IBM and Ford Motors are no longer benefiting Thomas
Watson or Henry Ford.  Today Chrysler has far more connection with Germany
than Ford does.

DWT (my MD equipment and my car were manufactured by Japanese corporations,
     some assembled outside Japan)