On Sun, 18 Feb 2001 16:14:55 -0600, "Daryl O." <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>Best Buy hasn't had salespeople who worked on commission for nearly a
>decade.  Obviously, their salespeople are doing a poor job communicating
>that.

Daryl, I think the writer was referring to CC in this remark.  The lack of
commission sales at BB is, on the whole, a plus for me.  I usually know more or
less what I'm looking for when I arrive ... all I need is help locating the
specific product and any real time info on bugs, maintenance, etc.  So BB's
environment is a breath of fresh air compared to CC.  I do recall a day not all
that long ago that CC was a pleasure to visit.  I'm not sure exactly what
happened, but something clearly did.

-jts <Arlington, TX>