> As much as I love my MDs, I think the reality is that this new technology
> (MP3 CDs) is gonna put the final nail in the coffin. I know many will
argue
> about the re-recodability, the smaller size, the ease or portability, but
> for many the convenience of an MP3 CD player and the length of the music
it
> can play will far outweigh those arguments...

I think you make good points, but I don't think everybody will go for the
MP3 CD. It undoubted has nice features, but don't forget that MD does too.
With MDLP's LP2 mode, you get around 5 hours of music, I think. As long as
it's not classical music or an original, as the sound quality isn't optimum,
I think that's great also. I am planning to keep my MP3s on LP2 MDs once I
get an MDLP recorder.

This all goes back to my question: why can't MD and CD live together
peacefully. Many people like MP3s but don't like or particular care for MP3
players. I think most would prefer to dump their music on an MD or a CD. I'm
an MD guy.

J. C. R. Davis ([EMAIL PROTECTED])