* John Small <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>  on Mon, 19 Feb 2001
| Would you pay over $200 for an MD player?

More to the point, would I pay over $200 for a portable MD recorder?  The
answer to that for me is four times yes: Sony MZ-R30, Sharp MS-702, Sony
MZ-R90, Sharp MS-722.  The R30 was the most expensive unit when purchased,
at $350.
--
Rat <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>    \ Warning: pregnant women, the elderly, and
Minion of Nathan - Nathan says Hi! \ children under 10 should avoid prolonged