From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
.
Sent: Saturday, March 03, 2001 2:53 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: MD: . dvd to md

hello-

i'm a recent addition to the minidisc world, and this list.

i picked up a display model MDS-JE440 unit about a month ago, and both me
and my girl got MZ-E60 portable units. i can't believe i didn't get into
minidisc before, because it's just so easy to use.

we make mix-discs for when we're in school and stuff from our CDs, but i
simply can not digitally record from dvd (pioneer dv-333) onto minidisc. i
don't understand why this is because i own the dvds and i'm making one
personal copy, but still, no go.

so i'm stuck with analog for now, but i was trying to see if anyone here has
successfully copied the dvd soundtrack digitally to minidisc. i think i
remember one dvd allowing me to do such a thing, but most of them don't. i
don't know if it's a function of the minidisc recorder, or the dvd player.

any information would be greatly appreciated.