> In other words, it won't fit. You are trying to cram more than
> two MDs worth
> of info onto on MD.
>
> If you put a CD in that DVD player, and record that (which I'm
> assuming is
> what you have been doing), that works right?

Yes. CDs work fine digital. I couldn't copy digitally from CD-Rs for a
while, but then I figured out how to ISRC-code my CDRs with nero and now i
can digitally copy from CDR.

There are a few DVDs where I can copy the audio digitally onto MD. They're
older DVDs that I bought for $5 each. Nature videos and such. So these DVDs
must have mpeg video, and a regular 44.1 audio track.

For a while, I thought maybe the DVDs were copyright protected or something.
But then I noticed today that the audio output of the DVD is either 96 or
48, and I think MD is 44.1

Is a sampling converter the solution? Are they expensive?