Hi.  I know this has been discussed before, but I
don't remember the outcome, and the archives search
facility is not working.

I would love to add a CD changer to my car.
I have an Aiwa CD head unit in my car.  Many will
remember me ranting about what a piece of crap it is;
nonetheless I cannot afford to buy a new one (and my
wife would kill me if I did).  I found a Sony CD
changer (can't remember the model number) onsale as a
last one remaining.  The Sony CD changer will not work
with my Aiwa head unit, nor is there an adapter (per
the installer).  Can the CD changer be made to work
through the AUX input on the head unit?

Please keep in mind that I know nothing about
electronics, etc.

Thanks.

James