Thanks.  I have been listening to it for a couple of
hours now, and I am very impressed with the sound.  I
thought it was my imagination that it sounded so good
(because I like the look of it, and it's a new toy);
but it really does seem to sound better than the
MT-15.  I can't wait to see how it records.

Any advice?  Are replacement batteries readily
available (I hope to be using this unit alot), or
should I pick up another while I can?