um..i finally installed Hoontech's SB DB III and things seem cool.
but i have this question(since my md recorder is away for service):The LED
light is constantly coming out of the optical output socket,even when i'm
playing no music at all.Is this a problem or is  it the way it should be?
stupid question but i have no experience with this.. :)
also can anyone suggest  the optimal settings for winamp  (for better mp3 to
MD transfers)?
cheers ppl

(and thanx to everybody for all the answers to my previous posts)