Hi.  I got my 831 in two days! *grin*

Anyway, since I happen to be blind, can someone quickly list the displayed
options as I press things in record-pause?  Like, setting fadeout time, or
in play-pause, getting to divide, combine, erase, erase all, etc. with the
edit key?  I really just need a list of what comes up and in what order,
since I had a handy sighted person tell me which buttons are which.  Cudos
to Sharp for keeping a fair number of buttons on this unit, instead of
religating everything to up/down and enter keys.

Anyway, if someone could briefly list a few things and answer one or two
more questions for me, I'd really appreciate it!  Perhaps you should email
me off-list at [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Thanks much,

Chris, learning the unit quickly before tomorrow night's Jeff Beck show!
*grin*