Why *do* AOL insist on providing their own proprietary software?  I used it,
for the free trial access (several times <g>) before unmetered access for
roughly ukp10-15 / month became the norm in the UK.  Its crazy.  Yes I had
trouble first when I used it, and then when I switched to what all sane peeps
use; IE and OE 5.5.  Well it works for me (since dumping that damn Savage4
gfx card that was the cause of daily crashes-- whoever it was that warned me
about that and 100mhz bus or whatever, I should have listened to you).

PrinceGaz. -> still more than happy with his R3 even if it looks terribly
bulky compared to the sexy R900