I agree. A reverse enigineered solution is 100% to me, can't be that
difficult, can it. Altough I cannot do that type of things myself, If I
have the plans I'm certainly sure I can get someone to do it for me.

Sean.
PS: Sony makes #$%$#% loads of muula of their accesories!

-: Sean Snyders
-: [EMAIL PROTECTED]               www.cs.sun.ac.za/~snyders
-: Computer Science Department        secretary: +27-21-808-4232
-: University of Stellenbosch         voice: +27-21-808-4393
-: South Africa                       fax: +27-21-808-4416