Hi all,
         Minidisco has the DG2 for $60.  Here's a
link:  http://www.minidisco.com/minispecs/xitelmdportdg2.html    I have the
DG1 and bought it several months ago for $90.  My question is, what is the
difference between the DG1 and the DG2?  I there something electronically
different, or is it just software.  I'm not really interested in spending
another $60 just to make this thing work with Sharp MD machines.  I guess
I'm looking for a DIY approach to modify my DG1 to work with a Sharp portable.

Any suggestions would be appreciated, thanks in advance.

Dan Irwin

You can kill the revolutionary, but you can't kill the revolution.