From:   [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]  On Behalf
Of kip martin
Sent:   Wednesday, 30 May 2001 2:56
To:     [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject:        MD: MD --> CD-R

hi

what is the best way to take live shows youve recorded on your MD and
transfer them to a CD-R on your computer? should i invest in a killer
soundcard or is it a waste of money? is it ok to just go mini-to-mini with
the CD-RW? is there a reasonably priced MD component that allows for digital
output to a burner?

also, what benefit do i get with the sony USB connection in terms of sonic
quality?

i tried the archives but they are SO hard to navigate with respect to this
question.