i have to admit, while it may be possible for me to help w/ windows a bit, at home i
only have linux installed.

lets focus on writing a library to use, and we do some porting back and forth. then
the plugins should come.

i may have some sort of windows license i can dig up and use to install a copy for
some coding i guess.

marc