Heya guys,

It's been a while since I've written here... After getting my beloved
722 working once again (had to change the optical block over from
another old dead unit (MD-15 I think it was))), I've been trying to
personalise it.

I remember writing one of the first howto's on changing the bass
settings on the 7xx series. It always worked on the 70x, but I've
never been able to get the 722 to keep the settings I enter in the
eeprom.

Does anyone know how to "deprotect" the eeprom so I can write to it,
I've gone through auto1/2 as I used to have to do, I've used "disp" to
get out of the menu's instead of "stop".

I'm at a loss, anyone else have a clue?

Pete.
--
Peter Wood, Founding Member, Clay Technolgoies.
http://www.claytechnologies.com - [EMAIL PROTECTED]