Shawn Lin wrote:

> Hope my explanations and silly analogies make sense. :)
>
> Shawn

Shawn,
That was great!!!  I didn't think that the analogies were silly.  Thanks,

One question though, aren't Watts a measure of the electricity consumed?  Isn't the
formula amps X volts = watts?  If that is correct then
it would be like the analogy about mass and weight.  The mass of an object will be the
same on any planet, but weight depends upon the
planet's gravitational pull.

In space solid objects still must have mass but they can be "weightless".  So amps are
the amount of energy consumed at a certain
voltage.  It's really just a convenient way for the electrical companies to rip you
off :)

Thanks again,
Larry