Hi, I have the mt77 and as far as I can tell the AD-PCR2 is an accessory kit that was
released in Japan that allows you to transfer sound and title information from your
computer to the minidisc player. The only place that I have seen selling it is
Hyperjack. The software was designed for Japanse Windows so I doubt it would be much
use to you. If anyone else has any information about it, I wouldn't mind knowing
either. I do have and use the Xitel DG2 and that works fine with the mt77 but being
able to transfer title information would rock :o)

Jen

<http://www.hyperjack.net/accessories.htm>