I'm new to MD and to the list.  The main reason I got my MD was to record
the steel orchestra I play in, both rehearsals and gigs, so I'm also looking
for a decent affordable mic.

Since this is an all percussion band (with a wide frequency range) would any
of these mics serve?  And, not to appear too stupid, but being a newbie
here, I am pretty ignorant: what brands of mics are these and are there any
links available?

Thanks,
Stilson Snow

> on 7/24/01 9:49 AM, heddy Boubaker at [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:
>
> > I'm looking for a very good mic, mainly to record live music, to use
with my
> > brand new MD recorder. I tested many but with no great success but from
> > reading
> > technical specs the MS957 seems to be a very good one for my needs (the
AT822