With Nero, can you break a wav file into pieces so the whole cd runs
smoothly without any bumps or anything?  (No breaks when a track changes).
I'm using Cakewalk Homestudio and its terrible.  I need a new program.
Anyone know anything about Pro Tools?  Also, ANYONE KNOW OF ANY GOOD SMALL
MIC CASES???? (specifically the soundpro cardiod premium's)?