I am taking this poll because I'm curious to know how many people will buy, upgrade to
or pass on the MZ-R909.

You don't have to own an R900 (everyone will pass then); heck, you don't even have to
own a single piece of minidisc equipment; just say BUY (I don't have any minidisc
equipment and I am considering buying an R909), UPGRADE (I have a piece of older
minidisc equipment and would like to upgrade to an R909), or PASS (I'm happy with what
I have already).

If you want to, you can also explain why you made that decision (you don't have to).