Javier Marcet wrote:

> I  would  wait  for  it,  but I have no portable MD at the moment, and
> believe me, I seriously miss it. It's more, I need it. :)
>
> - --
> Best regards,
>  Javier Marcet

Maybe the thing to do is buy a used portable on eBay from someone who has a very
positive feedback rating.

What if (if it ever really happens) Net MD isn't compatible with the MDLP portable you
buy?

I haven't check it out, but they are constantly adding new items to eBay.  What you
can't find today, might
be there tonight.

With MDLP out, the prices of SP portable recorders should be low.

LAS