From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]On Behalf Of
Stuart Howlette
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 2:13 PM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: MD: Sympathies

I completely agree, this is one of the most shocking events in the history
of the entire planet, its almost unbelievable. There was even people saying
on the news that this could be what Pearl Harbour was to the Americans
before, or what like Nagasaki was like to the Japanese. I hope whoever is
responsible will be put to trial in a country that uses execution, as we
cannot have these type of people on the planet.

Stuart Howlette
"There are many questions in life, but is the right answer only correct
because the majority believe in it?"
This is from a chat i had with someone a while ago (and this was him being
serious
"NoNaMeR 2KuK: say we dont need computers
NoNaMeR 2KuK: we could use cheese instead "
For more from this chat, visit
http://www.liquid2k.com/stuh84/personal/chat.htm
[EMAIL PROTECTED]