From: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Tuesday, September 11, 2001 1:00 PM
Subject: Re: MD: Sympathies

> I have to say that I think that this is worse than perl harbor, perl
harbor was bad because we where not in the war, but it was an attack on a
military base, which by no means makes it ok, but people in the military are
basicly saying its ok to attack them.

> these where civilians going about business, there is no war that we have
any interests in.

> and lasly the cowards have not come forward to claim the act. which puts
them in the smart/stupid catigory

> if its terrorists they're smart because the minute we get a wiff of them
SEAL or DELTA is going to be told to kill

> stupid because w/ out a message the act is just base killing... they did
this for a reason and no one knows why, though personally i don't care.