I am a musician and considering purchasing a Sony MD Player/Recorder. I would
like to record my performances on the MD, then transfer the recording to my PC
and burn CD's.  I have the software for editing wav filesand burning CD's, but
if I purchased the Sony MZR700DPC, can I transfer the recording to my PC via the
USB connection or optical cable?  Will it transfer the information in the form
of a file, or in real time?  If the MD can transfer the information to my PC in
the form of a file, does the MD come with the software to convert the file to a
wav format?  Or am I limited to use the headphone jack and record in real time
to my PC?

Thanks for any help,
-Gil