Yeah, power to the penguin! I am also a keen Linux user. The Net-Md does
sound pretty useless to anyone running anything else than windows, but.....

Knowing the Linux guys out there, it will not be long before a similar open
source project is available (should we start one for linux/solaris/bsd?). In
the end, there will also be hacks available for windows programs so that
they can dump mp3's to the Net-Md. After all, you name the copyright system,
and it has been broken....

Gerard