Hi all. Hope someone can help me with his:

I have a Jcv Xm-R70. It is a great unit and I have had it for quite a while
now. The pop-up cover for this unit is a bit stuuuupid. This is my problem.
It has been ok until recently when I press buttons on the cover, the unit
starts reading the toc again. This is because the sensor for the cover gets
triggered. It detects that the cover is quickly opened and shut again. Has
anyone else had this problem? Any solutions?

Thanks

Gerard.