I tried this just last night, after work.  It was different than it was on
the PC, with the PC a window popped up for setup.  But with My Mac it just
switched my sound output from my external speakers (which were plugged into
the sound-out jack) to the USB port where my MD was now plugged in via
PC-Link.  It was really simple, although I thought it just still wasn't
working because it seemed like nothing happened.  I went to the sound
control panel and there was no choice for "USB" as a sound output (OS 9.1),
then I realized I wasn't hearing the familiar "error" beep and realized the
speakers were on and connected but no sound was coming out.  Every sound was
now going to the MD.

**Okay, I _just_ found a thread for this exact topic on MacNN forums while
looking for a product link for all of you to see so you know which PC-link
I'm talking about **  This makes what I wrote redundant - oh well.

If interested go
here:http://forums.macnn.com/cgi-bin/Forum4/HTML/001225.html

Thanks for all of your help anyhow, it figures I'd find this link AFTER you
all figured it out for me ;-)