Hello Syafril Hermansyah and MDaemon Users.

On  Thursday,  August  09,  2001,  8:57:31  AM,  you  wrote  about   "
[Mdaemon-l] MDaemon 5 " this is my opinin inline your quote:

NS>> saya  lihat  di  ftp://ftp.dutaint.co.id  ada  MDaemon 5 beta, pak
NS>> Syafril juga pakai, apa kelebihannya dibanding versi 4.0.4?

SH> Eh publish terakhir itu 4.0.5 lho (lihat di footer).

SH> Ini feature yg sementara sudah ditambahkan :

SH> * INTEGRATED LDAP SERVER *

SH>     Support for LDaemon has been integrated into MDaemon.  LDaemon is an
SH>     LDAPv3 Windows NT/2000 port of opensource SLAPD developed by the
SH>     university of Michigan and enhanced by Alt-N Technologies for use
SH>     with MDaemon.  It is distributed as a separate downloadable module
SH>     and installed in plug-in fashion.

SH>     Several controls have been placed within the GUI which allow you to
SH>     start, stop, and monitor the status of LDaemon.

SH>     With LDaemon you will have a corporate wide global address book
SH>     capability compatible with virtually all modern email clients
SH>     including Microsoft Outlook/Outlook Express and Eudora.

SH>   * INTEGRATED ANTI-VIRUS SUPPORT *

SH>     Support for the Deerfield-Kapersky anti-virus system has been
SH>     integrated directly into the MDaemon software.  This allows higher
SH>     performance and more secure virus scanning.  For complete information
SH>     on this visit http://dkav.deerfield.com/.

Maksudnya kita tidak perlu beli mailscan lagi? <g>

-
Salam,

- BIW -

* Using MDaemon Versi 3.8.5 at NT Server 4.0 SP6a            *